Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day


Thanks to our "road sign reading friends" we were blessed to find this lovely road sign in Blairsville with Emma Grace's name on it! We've discovered alot due to this little road sign...not only was it named after the little girl of a cousin I never knew I had, but the little girl was named after a great-great aunt that I never knew. It's funny how God puts little blessings in your way. We still can't wait to enjoy our favorite little blessing. Needless to say, it was a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Love the blog! I just left you a long, long rambling phone message about it...

auntbubbles said...

so cute...I can't wait to see her sweet little face!

granny said...

I can not wait to see little Emma Grace. I know she will be as sweet as her parents our.

Love you Both

Granny