Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She's One!

I could never had dreamed that the day would come when my 5 pound little angel would turn one. I think this was the fastest year of my life, full of so many wonderful changes. Here are a few pictures from Emma Grace's first birthday party!

Emma's personal birthday cake dec'd out with her fave...Puffs and Wagon Wheels of course!



Everyone else's birthday cake.

Party Decorations


The Big 1

Party Hat (she actually kept it on!)

Emma blowing out her candle!

Everyone else blowing out their candles!!!


Emma's first cake (ever)! The deprived child LOVED it, can't you tell!


She destroyed it!

Emma's unwrapping her gifts (with help of course!)


She loved all of her gifts!

And still hugs them every day!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'm glad she had a good birthday, I can't believe it's flown by so fast either!