Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day Mom & Emma



Love....
Is from the heart
Of the Father
The giver of every
Good and perfect gift,
For love is
The greatest gift of all.

Love....
Has touched us
And brought us
Every meaningful thing
That is in our lives,
For love always gives
The BEST.

Love....
Will keep us
And nourish us
Enriching each day
Of our journey
For love is always growing
And will abide FOREVER!!

Today I thank the two of you for being my valentine. However, today I praise God this day for placing the two of you in my life. He has blessed me beyond belief and I am forever grateful. I am eagerly looking forward to the years to come and the excitement that we will experience. Words can not express the love that I have for the two of you, but John 3:16 says it best, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life". There is nothing that I would not do for both of you. I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH. Happy Valentines Day!

Love Dad!

4 comments:

Amanda L said...

You guys are make such an amazing family! We are so blessed to have been raised here and to raise our children here.

MaryBeth said...

That is just too sweet!!

auntbubbles said...

Wow...Kim you are the luckiest girl in the whole world!!! And I'm the second luckiest to get to wake up and see such wonderful people every morning! I love you guys so much.

AUNT BEE said...

This almost made me CRY!!
your so sweet!!! your a GREAT DAD AND HUSBAND
I LOVE YOU P