Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Story Time

Yes, I know it has been a while since our last post. I apologize to all of you who have been constantly checking in to view our latest updates only to get disappointed to find that everything was still the same. Kim and I have been talking about how long it has been since our last update, but things have not been all that exciting around here.

Aunt Bee came by the house tonight to get a little help on her research paper. We worked on her paper for a little while until Emma got a little fussy and then Bee decided to pick her up and read her a story. Apparently Emma loves Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham. Soon after Bee started reading to Emma her mood changed. The evidence is in the picture below. In fact she giggled and smiled through the entire story. After story time Emma went to sleep on Aunt Bee's shoulder.


4 comments:

AUNT BEE said...

I cant believe how fast time goes! she is already laughing at books. I love spending time with her! I guess you could say Im a Proud AUNT

Suzanne said...

Hey guys!! I just found you blog from MB link!! I am so excited to see new pictures of Emma Grace!! She is growing up so fast!! So happy to find you blog!! Love Suzanne

Amanda L said...

Sounds like Aunt Bee was paying too much attention to the paper and not enough to Emma Grace. She is adorable!

Brandi said...

I need a new Emma update and fyi-here is our new blog address:

http://crazycashclan.blogspot.com/