Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy Bees...

Yes, I know it has been quite a long time since my last blog posting, and believe me I've heard about it from our many friends and family who check the blog, but never leave comments so that I know you're reading!!!  May has definitely been busy with the end of year school activities, my birthday, mother's day, graduation, vacation, night classes, trying to fit in all of my hair clients in the middle of just being mommy to a growing little almost 6 month old little girl!  Emma's personality is changing every day.  Her little jibber-jabber has turned into almost words.  We really think she says "hey" and "dada" and maybe even "bee", "bubbles", and "papa".  I really think these people only hear what they want to hear because my continuous attempts to teach her to say mommy has yet to happen!  Anyway, I'm glad that these folks actually think that she is saying their names, it gets them all excited and it's funny watching them freak out when she does it.  She's already trying to walk!!  Well not really, but I always said she would walk before she crawled.  The little girl just hates being on her tummy so bad that she refuses to roll over on it.  However, if you let her stand on those little feet she just loves it.  I know that it's probably terrible that I let her do that.  My brother even had to have braces on his legs from walking to soon, but she just loves it.  What to do?  What to do?  Your opinions are welcome!  As you can see in her photos, she's definitely growing in every way. I used too dread her growing up, but I am finding that I love it more every day!

No comments: