Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank you for your prayers.

Thank you all for praying for my Nana. She has moved from the hospital to a transitional care facility for Physical Therapy. The funniest thing happened when we moved her there. She arrived by ambulance from the hospital and my mother was off in an office somewhere in the building getting her checked in. Once she got there, they wheeled her into her room, just passed a bunch of old folks wandering around the halls. When she got there, she realized she was by herself and my mom had her cell phone and all of her belongings from the hospital. She rang the bell for the nurse and asked her where they had put her. SHE THOUGHT WE HAD PUT HER IN A NURSING HOME! It was so funny. She thought we had put her there and just took all of her things and left her. If you knew my Nana and my family you would know that is just the funniest thing ever because we would never put her in a nursing home. Afterall, she is the next thing to Jesus and God. Needless to say, she didn't think it was too funny. Anyway, she will be going home on Monday! She's in a good deal of pain and won't be able to stand on her leg for at least a month. Her shoulder is in a sling and is the cause of most of her pain. Continue to pray for complete healing in her arm and leg. I guess it is just God telling her to get out of that garden this summer! If you like to pick beans let me know! Thanks again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do not like to pick beans. Sorry! But I will pray for a speedy recovery.