Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009






Emma Grace,
I am blessed to have you in my life. Your journey through baby-hood is now over and watching you grow into a gorgeous little girl has been exciting for me. You are quite independent now with a slight diva complex that I am sure your aunts and mimi's have given you. Some call you rotten, I just call you "loved alot"! Your eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue that I have ever seen and your hair is slightly blondish red. (I'm just glad you finally have some to play with!) Your words are becoming sentences, you even ask questions now like "what's this?" and "who's it?". Your hugs are really big now and your kisses are sweet. I love to watch you sing and dance and hopefully you'll never grow out of it. I am thankful that you are mine and I pray that your future holds all things wonderful. I love you more than life.
~Mommy

1 comment:

Aunt Bee said...

Emma is a wonderful blessing and cute as a button and so wonderful to be around and it's all because she has a wonderful mommy like you!!!