Monday, June 1, 2009

Amelia Island~Day4

We had the dolphin sighting of the year this morning. It was about 9:30 when we got to the beach and they were following a shrimp boat sailing close to the shore. There were at least 6 of them that I could count. It reminded me of the first year we came to Amelia. I was 4 months pregnant with Emma Grace and my usual 5:30 "wake up call" hit me one morning. I took my cheerios out to the balcony and saw my first dolphins swimming near the shore. Sweet Memories!



The day went almost exactly like every other day, but with a few new exciting things to mention...

Just in case you didn't know...the beach is a great place to...

#1 TAKE A NAP


#2 CATCH A FISH




#3 TAKE A WALK


#4 THROW A FRISBEE




#5 MAKE A SPLASH



#6 TAKE A BATH


#7 FIND SOME "SHE-SHELLS"



#8 TALK WITH DAD

No comments: