Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blog Complaining Works!

Well after my Friday night woes, my sweet husband woke up Saturday and read our new form of communication...THE BLOG! Isn't that terrible. Well, it worked 'cause he felt so bad that after my FULL day of hair, he took me out for an early birthday DATE! Emma stayed with her Mimi Gailey since Papa was in Canada, she was practically begging so that she wouldn't have to spend another evening alone. I can't say I blame her. And not that she ever has to ask! Anyway, we took advantage of the evening. Our date started at the Olive Garden, where I ate everything on the menu that I had been craving since my pregnancy began over a year ago. Things like salad, o man how good, that I had been craving due to the fact that it made me too sick during my pregnancy and Emma too gassy while nursing. I ate it all, including the Cheesecake, yum! Anyway, after dinner we took a stroll thru the mall and stayed 'til they closed! Dusty knew that the next two weeks are going to be crazy, so he went ahead and let me pick out my own birthday and mother's day gift! I am sure I will always get a birthday/mother's day gift for the rest of my life. I know what those poor Christmas babies mean! But that's ok, they are all the gift I really want! Well, the evening was great and the extra sleep on Sunday morning was even better since Mimi wanted to take her to church with her after their spend the night party!
Emma and I ended the weekend in Blairsville. We went to visit my grandparents who are completely in love with her while Dusty went to Youth at church! As you can see, it ended up being a great weekend and Dusty and I will work on the whole blog communication issue!! (This is probably news to him as he will read this before we talk about it!) Just kidding, I thought that would be a funny ending though!

1 comment:

Amanda L said...

I get combined birthday and mother's day too so does my mom. She's May 7th and I am May 5th. Oh well, it could be worse I guess. If you need me to pet sit for the next date night let me know. Ha ha.