Friday, April 4, 2008

Where did it go George??

"Where did it go George"?? - A saying that my dad said frequently as I was growing up, and probably still does as he is hunting that "OTHER" sock. Where does it go? Well that's a topic for another day...Anyway, Spring Break is almost gone and I can't figure out where it went. The whole concept of Spring Break is really a tease to make you really wish it was SUMMER BREAK! But I don't make the rules! The greatest thing is that the week is ending with a BANG! I finally decided to try and make Emma put herself down for a nap thing today. I put her in her bed when I wanted her to go to sleep (BABYWISE MOMS) and shut the door. The wide awake baby didn't seem to like it at first, but after a few moments of pitching a little ROGERS fit, she closed those beautful GAILEY eyes and went right to sleep! It's amazing! It actually works, I knew it did, Gina's kids did it and Marybeth's kids do it, so Emma Grace must be capable of such a thing! Well, it's true for those of you wondering, just put those babies down and let them fuss for once, it doesn't hurt them afterall!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm jealous, none of those tactics that I read about or tried (over and over) worked for us. I finally gave up and realized she'll get it eventually. It's still not perfect but getting better at least!

JMT said...

Thanks for visiting our site. Emma Grace is beautiful. MB has been a wealth of triplet info for us and we are enjoying watching our girls grow.