Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bunco Babes

Monday night was Ladies Night Out Bunco for Relay at the Community Room in Cleveland. Mossy Creek puts it on every year to benefit the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. We raised around $3000 playing Bunco with approximately 120 women. The night was full of excitement, and the ladies (and Marshall Anderson) had a great time. I allowed my Esthetician Students from the Technical College come and enjoy the night instead of spending the evening in the classroom. I don't know about them, but it was a great change for me. We were able to demonstrate for the ladies how sun damage has affected their skin and stressed the need for Sunscreen and necessary procedures needed to counteract skin cancers forming on their faces. Everyone was completely disgusted with what they were able to see through the Skin Scope we provided, but I have to admit that I enjoyed seeing everyone's skin through the scope. Afterall, my favorite thing in the world is extracting gross things from peoples' faces. It's immediate gratification. The evening ended way too soon, only leaving us with the desire to play again. Can't wait 'til next year. Now, here are some photos you'll love!
Bunco Babes doing what they do best!
The BUNCO LOSER! Can you tell?

No comments: