Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Night

As I sit on my bed, laptop in hand at 11:30 PM, all alone, I am wondering WHY ON EARTH AM I NOT SLEEPING? Dusty is gone on ANOTHER golf trip. He took the girls to play at a nice course in Atlanta and to a nice dinner in Buckhead to finish off the season. AND WHAT AM I DOING? Baby duty-AGAIN. Not to complain, I love to be with Emma Grace more than ANYTHING in the whole world, but where date night went? Who knows? I got so bored today that I decided to take Emma to Gainesville. She screamed all the way there, she cried in the store, then she cried all the way home. These new teeth are going to make me crazy. Needless to say-I should have never made that MISTAKE! I sure am glad golf season is almost over. Maybe I'll get my husband back. I don't think I've really seen him since January, at least without a cell phone in his ear or a bag packed up ready to go again. I think my sister's dog-Phoebe, my cat-Harley and I will just stick this thing out together. By the way-the weather sure was beautiful this week!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Just call me... we're usually home too. At least once all the girls are asleep (while Emma is still fairly portable) we could watch girl movies that Dusty and Scott wouldn't want to be bothered with!